If you are looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve the tone and texture of your skin, and restore a radiant, youthful looking glow, try one of the facial services offered at aFresh Med Spa & Plastic Surgery! We offer several facial services to help our patients rejuvenate their skin and combat the visible effects of age– many of which are non-surgical! These facial rejuvenation treatments include injectables, dermal fillers, chemical peels, microneedling, laser skin resurfacing, and non-surgical skin tightening. Take years off your face and refresh your appearance today with one of these revitalizing treatments!
Do you want to find out how you can achieve a complete facial rejuvenation with the facial services offered at aFresh Med Spa & Plastic Surgery? Contact our office in Glenview today for further information or to schedule a consultation with a member of our staff!
Injectables and dermal fillers can be used to instantly restore facial volume that has been lost due to the natural aging process and correct the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and facial folds. aFresh Med Spa offers a wide variety of FDA-approved injectables and dermal fillers that can be used to treat and correct differing levels of mild to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- BOTOXⓇ/DysportⓇ/XeominⓇ: These aesthetic treatments consist of an injectable form of botulinum toxin, a neurotoxin that temporarily relaxes facial muscles and prevents them from contracting. These neuromodulators can be used to provide temporary correction to dynamic wrinkles like crow’s feet and frown lines.
- JuvedermⓇ Voluma: This hyaluronic-acid based dermal filler is specifically designed to improve volume in the mid-face and cheek area. Results of this treatment can last for up to two years.
- BellafillⓇ: BellafillⓇ is comprised of a collagen gel and polymethyl-methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres that act as a support system for the skin. This injectable filler is specifically designed to correct acne scarring and restore facial volume.
- BeloteroⓇ: This injectable filler consists of hyaluronic acid and is used to treat fine lines and improve the appearance of nasolabial folds. The results of BeloteroⓇ can last for up to six months.
- RadiesseⓇ: This dermal filler is comprised of calcium hydroxylapatite and can be used to treat acne scars and provide correction to laugh lines, smile lines, and other moderate to severe facial wrinkles for up to 12 months.
- RestylaneⓇ: RestylaneⓇ is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that can be used to treat deep facial wrinkles and folds and restore facial volume that has been lost due to the natural aging process. This injectable filler can also be used to add definition and volume to the lips.
- SculptraⓇ: This dermal filler is comprised of poly-l-lactic acid and works to stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen to thicken the dermis and improve facial volume. SculptraⓇ can be used to improve the appearance of deeper facial wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds, chin wrinkles, and marionette lines.
Chemical peels are solutions that are applied topically to the skin and allowed to penetrate and absorb into the skin for a specific period of time. These peels encourage the growth of new, healthy skin and help restore a refreshed, younger-looking appearance. We offer a variety of chemical peels in differing strengths that can be used to treat many common skin concerns, including pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, and uneven tone and texture.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
aFresh Med Spa & Plastic Surgery offers both ablative and non-ablative laser skin resurfacing treatments to help combat the visible signs of age and correct sun damage. One is more aggressive and penetrates the deeper layers of skin, stimulating the production of collagen while the other is used to remove the outer layer of the skin and stimulate the growth of new, healthy skin cells.
This revitalizing treatment uses an automated medical device containing multiple fine needles to create tiny controlled puncture wounds in the skin and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. As the newly formed collagen and elastin develop and improve the overall quality of the skin, the skin in the treated area will look smoother and healthier.
Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
We offer Ultherapy & Versa treatments to patients looking for a non-invasive aesthetic treatment to tighten and tone skin. This non-surgical treatment uses technology to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin and stimulate the production of collagen. The creation of this new collagen helps tighten the skin and improve the overall quality of the skin. These treatments can be performed on both the face and the neck and can provide a lasting improvement in the suppleness of the skin.
Are you interested in finding out how you can benefit from the non-surgical facial rejuvenation services offered at aFresh Med Spa & Plastic Surgery? Contact our office in Glenview today for more information or to schedule a consultation with a member of our team. We look forward to hearing from you!