Surgery can seem rather intimidating. Luckily, there are many alternatives to facial rejuvenation and correcting volume loss without having to undergo surgery. At aFresh® Med Spa & Plastic Surgery, we offer FDA approved injectables and dermal fillers along with chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, skin tightening and skin care products to help rejuvenate the aging face and bring out the best you!
At aFresh® Med Spa & Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gutowski works closely with you to address and correct your aesthetic concerns. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and explore how we can freshen up your look!
What injectables do we offer for non-surgical facelifting?
- BOTOXⓇ is well-known and trusted amongst many medical professionals. BOTOXⓇ contains highly purified botulinum toxin protein to slow down muscle contractions in the brow to help smooth away frown lines and crow’s feet for a youthful profile!
- DysportⓇ is can help fill in moderate to age lines between the brows with fast acting visible results of softer and smoother-looking skin becoming noticeable within 5 days!
- XeominⓇ is comprised of only botulinum toxin type A to treat the appearance of age lines in the brow. With acting only with this highly purified botulinum toxin, patients who choose XeominⓇ to have a decreased chance of being immune to its effects for restoring youth to your image!
What dermal fillers do we offer for non-surgical facelifting?
- BellafillⓇ works to treat smile lines, nasolabial folds, and acne scarring on the midface. This safe and effective filler can raise the skin for a youthful complexion with results that can last up to 5 years!
- BeloteroⓇ can help replenish lost volume in the skin as a result of aging for a revitalized profile!
- Radiesse® can help restore volume in the face and the back of the hands for a silky rejuvenation!
- Restylane® can help erase the appearance of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds by adding volume to the skin!
- Sculptra® is a strong solution that can help fill in deeper facial age lines and folds for a powerful restoration of a younger-looking appeal!
- Voluma® is an ideal formula for adding volume to lift the midface. The result? A silkier smile you can love!
A chemical peel is a safe and effective means of skin rejuvenation on the face, neck, and hands. Wrinkles, acne scars, and pigmentation among other common indications of aging can be erased for a youthful and healthier canvas!
Kybella can help correct the appearance of subcutaneous fat beneath the chin. Kybella® works to break down fat for a slimmer, raised appearance!
One of the most cutting-edge technologies in aesthetics, laser skin resurfacing can alleviate the appearance of many skin flaws on the surface of the skin using carefully controlled beams of light.
Profound is a revolutionary new energy-based facial treatment designed to create new elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid – the building blocks that keep your skin smooth and elastic. This non-surgical technology uses injectable radio frequency to reduce the signs of aging by lifting, smoothing and contouring the skin and is a clinically proven treatment. By delivering precise temperatures to the deeper skin layers our patients see improvements after a single treatment. This technology can also be used on the body to address cellulite & contouring.
Medical skin care programs are available to address the specific needs of aging skin including exfoliation and moisturizing to maintain skin tone as well as improve skin texture, elasticity, and pigmentation. Other common treatments include hydroquinone, tretinoin, and vitamin c.
If you find that an alternative approach to these options may be necessary for a face or neck lift, contact us today to schedule your consultation appointment and meet with Dr. Gutowski and his team! We are ready to assist patients in the Chicago Metro area: Glenview, Northbrook, Deerfield, Lake Forest, Wilmette, Winnetka, North Shore, Arlington Heights, Oakbrook and Chicago.